I just finished the book Twilight. I don't know that I have ever finished a book so fast in my life. I started on Thursday afternoon and finished Monday afternoon. I can't stop thinking about the book and what is going to happen. I am kind embarrassed at how addicted I am to the book and the characters. If any of you reading this have not started the series, and I know that most of you have, you should start. Well that is enough of my ranting for now, but check out the website to see what it is all about. http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/twilightseries.html
Monday, May 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
HOORAY!!! I'm so excited that you finally gave in! It makes me happy. If you need any of the books, you know that everyone around you has them. I have them if you want!
I agree completely with Val! I still have a couple friends that haven't given in, but I am working on them! Can't wait till you finish all three and we can discuss them. How sad that a novel is the focal point of my life right now!! Glad you are joining me!!
All I have to say is DITTO! AWESOME!
I cannot believe how obsessed you are with this. It truly does make me little heart twiter with happiness. How fun! Mom tells me you are already on the third one.... that funny. it took me so long to read those even though i was so so so in love with the. Yeah so i created a blog spot... i should call it Michelles family.. that would be funny huh? PS- how do you get the really cute backgrounds and put pictures on there?
Post a Comment