So for Christmas Jerry was going to get me a shotgun, but the one that I wanted was out of stock until yesterday! Jerry surprised me when he came home from work with my new shotgun. I am so excited to go skeet shooting. If any of the girls- especially the ones that have never been shooting- want to come with us some time this Spring/Summer to skeet shoot, let us know. This type of shotgun doesn't "kick" as hard so it would be a good one to start with.
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Wow! I never knew you were into guns. The dangerous side of Laura!
HAHA! NICE.. WHere are the pictures? I wanna try it!
Merry Christmas to Laura!!!
You'll shoot your eye out, kid.
Hahahah. Katrina's comment is funny. Is the gun pink? Joe went and shot his gun with his cousin that i'm twice the size of and when his cousin shot it it knocked him over. hahaha
Post a Comment