Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Stain and garden spots

This last weekend we took on the task of staining our fence. We figured since we put so much time into building the fence that we should probably protect it by staining it. Like everything I thought that it would be a really quick thing that we would finish in a couple of hours.... oh no. Nothing can be that simple. By the time we were done, we had been working on the fence for almost 12 hours, but it is totally done now!!!! I should have taken pictures, but it was too hectic and I didn't even think about it. Oh well. During the afternoon we rented a sod cutter to cut out my garden spot!!! YAY! I can't wait to plant things and watch them grow.

2 comments:

The Stewart said...

That is awesome! Congrats. I can't wait to see it. You should have a backyard party!

Michelle said...

I want to come look... I will be home a lot this weekend since latest plans are no longer there. ehhe.. see you - you better play with me