I went home for lunch today and my street was blocked off one way, so I went around to the other side and on our corner there were cones blocking off the street so I went through to get to my house. (BTW, Today was also garbage day.) So I get out of the car and look over at the garbage can and see that it is really dented in. So the only thing that I can think up is the people that put up the cones right by the can accidentally ran into it or one of our perpetually drunk, unemployed neighbors wasn't paying attention and ran into it. At the end of the day it is still a cheap garbage can, but it is the principle of the situation. It really bothers me that someone ran into it and didn't leave a note or anything.
Ok, that is the end of my ranting.
Anywho, I am so excited that it is December. It is such a great time of year. I love all of the happiness and love that is in the air.
Hope everyone has an awesome day!!
Thursday, December 3, 2009
I need to vent, and happy for Christmas
Posted by The Halls at 1:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
I am so sorry about your garbage can. It is irritating when people are so inconsiderate. But just like you said, at the end of the day it is just a garbage can. Your dad always used to remind me that the person who did a bad deed doesn't even remember of know it and they aren't letting their blood pressure rise, so why should you. That is what I have to remember. Love you and Happy December...
I agree with you for both things. That is messed up about your garbage can. I would be mad too! And I LOVE December and Christmas. Love the feel of it!
Plain and simple - most people don't care that they ruin your property or cause you grief!! It's happened to me more than once - and you know me, it make my blood BOIL! But, on the other hand, you are right - December is a great month!! So just show the world your beautiful smile and all will be well. Love ya, Aunt Barb
Post a Comment