Friday, August 20, 2010

4 weeks and Happy #5

Today is a very special day. Our little Ethan is 4 weeks old and it is our 5 year anniversary!! How time flies. It seems like just yesterday Jerry and I met and started dating and now we have been with each other for 6 years total and we have a cute little addition to our family. Jerry is such a wonderful husband and daddy. I cannot picture my life without him. He makes me complete.

Ethan is growing like a weed. He is so strong and we are seeing his personality more and more. He is such a sweet baby and he has everyone wrapped around his little fingers.

I had to post a picture of Ethan in this outfit. He is too cute!!

Part of a fun summery outfit.

Cute tail end of a smile.

I had to put this on. I wanted to get a picture of his little pot-belly and the the look on his face is priceless!!!

3 comments:

Barb said...

Happy Anniversary!! I sure does not seem like five years ago! I loved your wedding and reception - especially the dance at the end to the Elvis song, it was sooooo cute! You and Jerry were truly meant for each other!

Ethan is so adorable - I can't believe how much he has grown and changed! And, I have to agree with the "wrapped around the finger" thing - he has his grandma right where he wants her! Her eyes just light up when we talk about him, and I can see why!

Have a wonderful week-end!

Hugs and love,
Barb

The Stewart said...

I can't believe it's been 5 years!! Congrats!! I agree with Barb, you two were definetly meant for each other!! Oh my goodness. THat little Ethan! I could just squeeze him all day! What a cute little pot belly!

Karen Beth said...

I finally got a chance to look at your blog. I too, can't believe you have been married 5 years, but what a wonderful 5 years. You and Jerry are so perfect for each other. And now you have Sweet Ethan. He does have his grandma wrapped around his little finger. I love you all.