It seems like time is speeding up. My little Ethan is already 2 months old. He is so sweet and cute. I had to go back to work last week and even though he is in very capable hands, I worry and miss him like crazy. I thought that I would post some pictures we took last night. 


I do have to say that I never knew how much I took sleep for granted before Ethan. I know it will get better, but I never realized how much I love and miss my full 8 hours. He is soooo worth it though!!! Enjoy your weekend!!
Friday, September 17, 2010
8 weeks
Posted by The Halls at 9:29 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
What a cute tiny boy! Kyle talks about him on an hourly basis. He's such a good little baby.
Oh, he is really cute. I still need to give him his presents. I'm going to be up your way in a week or so and maybe I can come see him.
What a cutie!!! I can't wait to see him again, he has already changed so much!! The big "sleep"!! That was probably the hardest thing about having babies...pretty soon, you just learn to sleep whenever and wherever you can!! Love you.
So cute! I can't belief how fast time has gone!! 2 months already!?? It will get better. Soon he will be sleeping through the night!!
i totally understand the sleep deprivation...someone it'll end, is what i keep telling myself.
Post a Comment