Thursday, October 7, 2010

Ladies man

Ethan was given the cutest little onesie from an older lady- like in her 80's- and I laugh every time I see it. It says "Chicks Dig Me". It is so funny. We had him in it the other day and he was kind of hamming it up. I think in this picture he is thinking "That's right, I am pretty hot stuff!" He was covering up the chicks dig me part, but I had to post it anyway. He is such a sweet boy!

He was full of smiles the other day when we gave him a bath.

5 comments:

The WIlloughby Family said...

Laura, that is so funny, do you think the little old sweet lady even knew what it said? If she did I wonder if she knew what it meant...that totally cracked me up! I love those baby smiles! We can't make it on Sunday :( so I hope you have a wonderful day! Love ya!

The Stewart said...

So cute!!!!

Purcellville said...

That is so cute! He has the most sweetest little smile! Love the little onesies!

Karen Beth said...

Our little guy is so sweet. He is quite the ham and quite the ladies man. Love you all.

Barb said...

He is such a doll! What a sweet little lady, don't let anyone fool you, she knew what she was doing!! No doubt he will have girls fighting over him...the "smiles" alone will have them fainting!! See you on Sunday! Love you.