Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas time

I didn't realize it had been so long since I've posted. Time has slipped away lately. Ethan and I caught a cold and then Ethan got a touch of the stomach flu this week. It is so sad when I can't understand what he needs when he cries... I think that his poor little tummy just kept cramping up. I think that we are on the tail end of it though... knock on wood! Other than that we have been doing well and we officially finished Christmas shopping last weekend!! I am so excited for the holidays, what a special time of year.


Just for good measure, here is a cute picture that I took of our little guy.


Merry Christmas all!!!!!

2 comments:

Barb said...

Hi Laura!

It was so good to see you pop up on the blog list!! I know how hard it is to blog with a new baby and full time job - you do great!! I'm glad you and Ethan are on the mend, it's sure not fun to have a sick baby.

He is sure a cutie, and growing so fast! I hope to get to see you guys sometime during the holidays!

Merry Christmas sweet girl!!! Love you!

The Stewart said...

He's so stinkin' cute. Just too much for words. So I just read in this article that the name that passed Jacob on the most popular name was...ETHAN!! It's a good name to pass ours! Hahaha. Hope you all are feeling better!