Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Funny Weather

Well I guess that it wasn't funny, but typical for Idaho. On Friday, APRIL 3 we woke up to a skiff of snow and by the time that I left for work around 9 am there was about 4-41/2 inches of snow. WOW!! I had to use the 4-wheel drive in my Jeep on the way to work. I thought that it was so crazy that I used 4-wheel drive in April. Of course it melted by the Saturday- thank heaven- and the rest of the weekend was absolutely Beautiful!!

This is a picture that I took on my way to work while I was driving (I know- really safe). I looks like December to me. HAHA!!

1 comments:

Michelle said...

Super wierd weather!!! Gross... oh well- summer just makes me sweat and smell gross so i guess that will be my positive outlook today! hahaha