A few days ago Jerry had to go to Jackson Hole with a co-worker to pick up a car for work and on the way they went through Tetonia and he saw an old truck for sale there. (Jerry is a sucker for old vehicles.) With that pre-curser I will continue with my little story. We both left early from work to get our stinkin taxes done and we got them done faster than we thought that we would so we took a little drive up to Tetonia to take a closer look at the truck that Jerry saw. The drive was beautiful and I took some pictures on my phone, hope you enjoy them!!

(P.S. we probably won't buy the truck because it has an in-line 6- I know what that means but I didn't know that that was a selling point. Whatev)





1 comments:
So when are you buying the truck? HAHHA
Post a Comment