I love the 4th of July and it was so fun this year being with family. Thanks to everyone that came over to our house, it was soooooo much fun!
Here is a watermelon bowl that I made to put fruit in. I saw the idea online and it was so fun to make!!!
Jerry has an 80's Chevy Blazer that needed a new engine, so we have been getting one rebuilt and it is finally time to yank the old one out and put the new one in. Over the last couple of days Jerry has been pulling out the old engine and I had to document. I thought that it was a cute picture to get of him in the actual engine.






2 comments:
You have great watermelon cutting skills! I had no idea you could get sit under the hood like that.
That was a fun 4th wasn't it. You throw an awesome party and the food was amazing. Katrina is right, you have great watermelon cutting skills.
Post a Comment