This weekend we had a family reunion in Chesterfield, ID. It is kind of a ghost town past Lava Hot Springs- Jerry said if he were to give someone directions, he would tell them to take the road to the middle of nowhere, turn left and you will find it..... haha. Well anyway, I made some really good cookies and I thought that I would share the recipe. Here is the link. http://www.marthastewart.com/recipe/peanut-butter-surprise-cookies?autonomy_kw=peanut%20buttedr%20surprise%20cookies&rsc=header_1
They are super yummy and pretty simple. Have a good day!!!
Monday, July 20, 2009
Yummy cookies
Posted by The Halls at 10:04 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
WORD! They were delicious! We made those too for a dinner we had on sunday! They were beyond easy and really good!
eeeeyyyyyyyyyyyuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmm! Thanks for sharing.
I tried your cookies! The only problem with them is that I couldn't stop eating them ;). Thanks!
Post a Comment