Monday, March 8, 2010

ULTRASOUND RESULTS

So we had the ultrasound today that looks at all of the organs and to see what we are having. Everything looks great and we did find out what we are having because we can't wait. So, drum roll please............... its a BOY!!! Wow, it is so amazing what technology can see and do. Oh boy, he is an active little thing already though. He would not stay still hardly at all. The lady doing the ultrasound had some trouble getting a profile and finding some of his organs because he just would not sit still. He is so cute already. I can't wait to see him in a few months. We are so excited!!!

6 comments:

Robert Sullivan said...

Congratulations!!!! Boys are wonderful! I'm so happy for you guys!!!

Barb said...

Congratulations, a BOY!!! I'll bet Jerry is excited - and I promise, mothers and sons have a very special relationship that you will love. I'm so happy for you! Can't wait to snuggle! Love you!

Katrina said...

Hooray! Boys are the BEST!

Michelle said...

YAY! I wish I would have bet on it - because i was right!!! Congratulations! I am pleased as pie!!!

Karen Beth said...

I am sooo excited for you, Jerry and us. I can't wait to hold the little guy and kiss him. Love you.

The WIlloughby Family said...

That is so awesome!!!!!!! I am so excited for you guys!! I can't wait for you to have the little guy I think he will be extra cute and extra spoiled!! I also have to say dido to what my mom said. Little boys and moms do have a bond with each other that compares to nothing else in the world (that is why daughter-in-laws sometimes clash with the mom---a little competition) I hope you are feeling well. If you need any advise or anything please let me know I have tons of it-not that it is good but I have it!! Love you Laura and Jerry!!! We should go shooting sometime, Ben talks about going with you guys all the time!! If nothing else they can go and we can sit around and talk girl stuff!!!