So most of you know that I can be really random sometimes, and this is one of those times. I have been saving up posts so sorry for the overload.
First, we have a BEAUTIFUL snowball bush in our backyard and I took a few pictures of it that I wanted to share:
Second, Heather told me about this product called Lemishine- it is for hard water in your dishwasher. It is the most amazing stuff that I have used. We don't have a water softener and all of our dishes were horribly coated in layers of hard water. After one wash, they were so sparkly and shiny. I took a before and after picture, hopefully you can tell which is which.
Third, today I am 34 weeks preggo!!!! I just can't believe how the time has flown by. I love to feel the little guy kick around, even it if it feels like a punch to the bladder sometimes. I can't wait to meet him!! I had Jerry take some pictures of my belly last night. Usually I don't like to post pictures of myself, but I think that my belly is kind of cute right now.
Tuesday, June 8, 2010
Snowballs, Lemishine and 34 weeks
Posted by The Halls at 10:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
I can't believe you are 34 weeks! You are so tiny still!! Lucky!
Oh my goodness. You are so cute. I always loved being pregnant. I think all ladies are beautiful when they are with child. I was just thinking about your snowball bush. Someday I would love to get a start of it. And I am going to Walmart tomorrow to buy some of the Lemishine. I love you. Mom
You are adorable! I can't believe that you will soon be a mommy! I'm so excited for you :0)
The snowball bush is beautiful, you are a great photographer! I wish I had one - I might have to plant one next year.
I want some of the Lemishine - where do I find it? I hate water spots, and I even have soft water!
Take care of yourself - and your sweet little bundle - love you.
(just read your mom's comment - strike "where do I find it?")
34 weeks? You look so little! Thank you for posting a picture, I was going to start bugging you for one. You are so cute! We have really bad hard water too so thanks for sharing your secret.
laura you are lookin' so so cute. i saw you walking out of your mom's the other day and told my mom how adorable you looked prego!!! i hope you are feeling great... I actually felt better my LAST month of pregnancy than the first 35 weeks~~~ so i hope you feel fabulous! As for Lemme shine, I LØVE THAT sTUFF!!!!! we use it all the time, it's great!!!! hope to see you soon on parkway circle!
what a cute little belly...you are sooo tiny! wahoo. can't wait to see this baby in 6 or so weeks!
Ohhhh Laura your such a cute Prego!!! I hope all continues to go well for you! Don't forget to post pictures! Take Care! ~Kara
Post a Comment