I have been slacking on the blog lately. Life has been super busy and I haven't made time to update. I can't believe how time flies. I am at 38 weeks yesterday!!! I went to the Dr. today and everything is looking good. Yay! It is so fun to hear his heart beat, what a great noise. The Dr. said that I am carrying him low- I know it is very common during pregnancy but that might explain the many, many trips to the bathroom everyday- so hopefully he has dropped and will be here soon!! Have a great day!
I'm Back!
10 years ago




3 comments:
I'm so excited for you - I can't wait to see him! Have you decided on a name yet? Keep us updated! Love you.
I'm so excited! I even had a dream of what your baby will look like last night. Hopefully he does, because he had a TON of black hair!! Hehehe.
Hooray!! He'll be here soon!! I'm excited for you too!
Post a Comment