Saturday, July 31, 2010

Baby Ethan

WOW- What a week it has been. I finally had our baby last Friday, July 23. He is beautiful. What a good baby he is. I went to the hospital to be induced at 5 a.m.- yes it was very early- and had him at 11 a.m. I don't know how I got so lucky with my pregnancy and a fast delivery. There were a few rocky moments, but he is here and healthy and happy!!
Here is Ethan just minutes old getting weighed and measured and poked and prodded. He came out with eyes open, crying and pink skin.
Here is Daddy giving him his first bath. Ethan was not a happy camper but Jerry did such a good job cleaning him up.Proud Dad!!
Proud and tired Mom!!
We got to go home the next day and this is after his first bath- all cozy in some PJ's.


I will add more later, I just thought I should let you all know that I am not preggo still and all is well!!!

10 comments:

Katrina said...

He is sooo cute! Congratulations! I'm so glad you had a fast labor.

The Stewart said...

Holy. Cow. He is such a doll!!! I'm so glad that everything went quickly for you and that he is here safe and sound! Love that hair!!

Purcellville said...

Talk about a CUTIE PIE!!!! I am so very happy for you guys! I am very glad all went well for you! How much did he weigh and how long was he? He is a little dolly!

Heather B. said...

He's such a cute dude. It's all I can do to not pinch his cheeks when I see him!

Michelle said...

DINO Jammies! He is too cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Hooray!!! Congrats Laura!
Glad all went well.

Erin said...

congrats! this is erin (ockerman)and i don't know if you remember me from IF. I had our baby girl on the morning of the 24th!! Don't you just love being a mom to these sweet babes? congratulations again!

. said...

of course he is adorable!!! i like to go home pretty quick too from the hospital!
-brooke

Justin and Kristin said...

I found your blog through the Whipple's, hope u don't mind, but I had to see your cute little man and he is cute!! Congrats! Lucky you for having everything happen so fast! I must say, you look really good in that pic!!

Barb said...

It was so fun to see you the other day, Ethan is soooooo cute! We just got home, so I had to check to see if you posted pics of your little angel! He is truly adorable, you and Jerry are very lucky to have such a beautiful, healthy and sweet baby! When are you blessing him? Would love to be there! Love you.