Just a quick post to show some more adorable pictures of my little man. We tried carrots the other day, most of it ended up on his face, but he is getting better about eating!! YAY!
For St. Patty's Day Ethan's aunt Mer Riah got him this adorable onesie that says "It's Me First St. Patty's Day" and he was so cute. We did his hair all funky too. I think he knows when he is dressed up because he is even more cheesy than usual. Funny boy!




3 comments:
Hi Laura!
What an adorable boy! It was so fun to see you and Ethan at the Shower's over the week-end! I can't believe how fast he is growing! You are such a good mommy, I can tell he is a very content baby, and gets tons of love!!
Hugs and Love,
Barb
So cute! Love the hair! Cracks me up!!!
Love that little boy!!!
Post a Comment