Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Hangin' tough

No, not the New Kids on the Block... Ethan thinks he is hangin' tough. He is so funny. He loves Jerry's hats, so I put one on him the other day and he thought he was so cool.

Things have been super busy at work and home, but I finally have a minute to give a little update. Ethan is growing like a weed and is so funny. He is so loud when he talks and it is all "dadadat dat" (he is adding a "t" to the end of his da's). He is a little show off and he knows when people are laughing at what he is doing so he does it more; this kind of scares me for the future!

I need some advise... Ethan used to sleep through the whole night, but the last month or so he has been waking up at least twice to eat. I try to feed him more at night (milk and cereal), but he stops when he is full and I can't force him to eat more. Has anyone else gone through this? Is it just a stage? I sure hope so.

When we were at Ethan's last Dr. appointment he loved the fish tank that was in the room. When he gets excited, he holds his hands together. I wish that I could have gotten a better picture of his face, but he was talking to the fish in this picture, it was too cute. Look at those cute baby rolls... they are so fun to squeeze.

Lastly, we purchased a new vehicle. We love it and it gets triple the gas mileage that our blue beast- the Suburban- gets. It sure is BRIGHT yellow!!
Have an awesome day!!

1 comments:

Michelle said...

He is WAY WAY WAY too cute! I absolutely love that hat picture! What a good little boy!