I finally e-mailed myself some pictures that we took at the car show a couple of weeks ago. These are just a very select few of my favorites. There were so many and it was hard to choose, but I narrowed it down a little so that it wouldn't be an overload of cars.
This is the pink Caddy that I just love!!
This is called "Angela" and don't be deceived by the size, it has a lot of engine and is way loud.
This is Jim, Jerry's dad, in a Dodge Dart with his friend that had his car in the car show.
That is the Dart
Old school Porsche
Not sure what this was, but it has huge back tires and a huge engine.
This was the biggest monster ever! It shook the ground when the engine was running. I guess that Jay Leno has a car like this and it is a duplicate of his. It was insane!!
I couldn't get close enough to get a good picture of this car, but it was ginormous!
I love the color of this car, it was so cool.
This was an awesome Corvette. It was so loud!
Wild Diesel...enough said.
Matching trailer and car, it was so cool!!
T-Bird, one of my all time favs....
Pink and white, how can you go wrong.




2 comments:
Those are some crazy cars. I am seriously considering putting my car in next year. It is considered old, and i think its really neat. I bet it would do good. Haha. Oh by the way, i think the picture of you and jerry at the top of the page is cute.. .was that awhile ago though, because last time i saw jerry his hair was not like that.
The cars are awesome, huh? It was really fun looking at all of the them. I think that it would be hilarious if you put yours in the car show. Oh, by the way, the picture is from a while ago when Jerry grew his hair out and had it curly. Have a fantastic trip! Love Laura
Post a Comment