Wednesday, July 16, 2008

This weeks recipe from yours truly!!

This is like the easiest recipe in the world. I love it with the lemon mix or the chocolate mix and make them into oreo's with vanilla frosting in between two cookies.
CAKE MIX COOKIES
1 cake mix- any flavor
1/3 cup oil
2 eggs
Heat oven to 350 degrees. Mix all ingredients together. Ball up dough and place on ungreased cookie sheet. Cook for 10-13 minutes or top looks cracked.

3 comments:

Jas & Stephie said...

Thanks for sharing, Laura! I'm totally going to make them this weekend. Cute pic of you and Jerry too!!!

The WIlloughby Family said...

i love new recipes!! I get to see your mamma today, too bad you aren't with her-it has been too long..I love and miss my Laura!

amber and james said...

I love these cookies, they have such a chewy texture. I like to try new cake mixes to see how they all taste. I really like cherry chip cake mix for some reason. I hope you are doing well. Have you finished the Host yet?